Tuesday, November 29, 2011

As Silver Refined by Kay Arthur

If you have ever faced disappointments in life this book is a must read. This book includes a 13 week study guide; so it is ideal for a group study,although it can be used individually as well. Filled with scripture, personal experiences and Godly advice this book helps those who may now be experiencing disappointments in life or are still dealing with previous ones.
Although I was deeply encouraged by this book, I was also convicted. Like many I have experienced some devastating disappointments in my lifetime. This book helped me to look at the source of those problems and how I can deal with them in the way God wants me to as a child of God. Subject matter includes past regrets, facing the pain, a call to courage, and more.
Please take the time to read this wonderful book, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment