Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Homeschooler's Book of Lists by Sonya Haskins

Over 250 lists, charts and facts making it easier to plan and organize any homeschoolers curriculum. A wonderful resource to look up information quickly. Topics include history, math, science, geography, art, religion and more. Book is divided into subject categories with a handy chart at beginning of each subject area that includes the chart name and page number. Information is listed neatly and is easy to read. 
I personally love this resource. I find it a great supplement to our homeschooling curriculum. I have been able to pick it up many times and answer questions right on the spot (even quicker than it would be to look up the information online). This is the perfect addition to any homeschool as well as a great handy resource for any teacher or parent with inquisitive kids.
*This book was sent to me by Bethany House Publishing in exchange for my honest review.  


No comments:

Post a Comment